CRUSTS 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup butter (1stick) 1/3 cup powdered sugar
CHEESECAKE 3 (8ounce) packages cream cheese, softened 4 eggs 1cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pint dairy sour cream (at room temperature) 1 (21 ounce) can prepared cherry,
Blueberry or strawberry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
Press into bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture over
3. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
4. Remove from oven and spread sour cream on top of cheesecake. Return to oven and bake an
additional 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Spread desired topping on cheesecake.
6. Chill overnight before serving.